Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Adventures with Kirsty

For those who enjoy the outdoors--this blog's for you! My friend Kirsty has shown me some great places near Aberdeen to get a breath of fresh air...and have a great workout while you're at it.

The first adventure was at Bennachie--which apparently is the most climbed hill range in North East Scotland. It was fantastic. (I borrowed this picture from another site!)



The pictures below display the next adventure, but I can't remember the name!! Again, it was fantastic. We saw a random horn, a crashed plane, and a bothy (basically a free place to stay while hill walking--but ya never know who else will be there!)







The final adventure was a bit scary for me, but afterwards I realized I might want to do it again! We went rock wall climbing! I was such a chicken, but I climbed twice and managed to survive. Thanks for the encouragement Kirsty!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home