Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You all are missed!!

A few of you have hinted at your disappointment with our blog these days...we're sorry we are blogging slackers...so here we go...back to blogging

As the title suggests, you all are definitely missed. I think Kyle and I have finally realized that we live far far away. The fact that we'll see family and friends only a couple times a year now is just saddening. I'll admit, its hitting me a little harder than Kyle...probably because I'm slightly more emotional than him :)...and he of course has many other things to think about these days. However, we both find ourselves thinking about the random special times...like lunches or walks and talks...familiar faces and hugs. We do enjoy life here and it's been an amazing experience thus far, but I just figured I'd let you all know we miss you!!

Some exciting news for you all...Kyle found out last night that his book is in the warehouse and will be sent out to stores shortly!! We should actually receive the first copy sometime today or tomorrow. He began writing the book 4 months after our wedding...and now it's actually a book...craziness!!! We're excited and hope that you all enjoy it.

My random bit of news these days is that I just registered for a marathon...a whole one...26 miles. (www.lochnessmarathon.com) I figured if I'm ever going to run a marathon, I might as well do it in Scotland. The race is not until October so I have plenty of time to train. We'll see how it goes!


2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger TJ said...

Yeah! A new post! I like the picture, too. It made me say "Awwwww...." in my mind. (Not head! Tim wants to add).

Love you two.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Aldi said...

Kelli-

Good luck with the marathon. I'm sure you can do it. I helped a friend train for it and she was able to run it. I would suggest looking for a running group/club in the area. It helps when your motivation starts to wheen.
Aldi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home