Thursday, February 22, 2007

I walked my socks off!!

Our first visitors are coming on Monday, so I've been out exploring to discover what all there is to do in Aberdeen. A few days ago the weather was just lovely, unlike today, which I don't think the sun even has a chance to sneak out...rain, rain, and more rain. However, on the sunny day I ventured to some parks and found the most beautiful public garden (pictures to follow maybe next week). I returned home after my adventure and while taking off my shoes I noticed the heel portions of my socks where completely gone! The socks where the fun kind, with separate compartments for each toe...it was a sad moment...however, funny as well.

The next day I went to another park and then continued to the river pictured below. The picture is a little deceiving because it was actually taken last spring; and since our camera has died I figured I'd put up an old picture. So imagine the same scene without the flowers and with a slightly darker sky...and everything else was pretty much the same!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Pretty. Have fun with your out of town guests!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home