Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Countdown Begins

So, sorry it has been a while since we posted, but things have been busy. Kelli and I are happy to say that we are within a week of when we move into our apartment. We are extremely excited about that. We have had a wonderful time with the Wilsons, but we are both excited to be out of our suitcases!

That said, I also heard that the offices have been assigned, and some people even get to be in them this week. I, and many others, unfortunately do not. Evidently the locksmith only will cut keys on certain days for the school or something, and there seems to be a huge rush in Aberdeen to have keys cut. Actually though, most of the keys around are still skeleton keys - and I bet those take forever to cut. In any case, it will be soon - and for that I am happy as well.

This past week has been filled with surprises. I was sick, and then gave Kelli whatever I had. She unfortunately got it much worse than I did. We are both feeling better now though. I saw my book appear on Amazon, which was fun, yet weird, since at the time I was working through some edits! We have also seen the website I have been putting up with my close friend Jamin for about a year now come online (for our eyes only). Everyday more and more gets finished with it, and we should be launching it soon. It has really come out well - the site is really beautiful if I can use that term. When you see it I think you will understand. Anyway, that is our update. We continue to get more and more settled in, and in a week, we will be really settled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home