Thursday, January 25, 2007

Meet Hannah and Karl


Meet two special people in our lives these days. Hannah is about 2, she likes bananas and kiwis and she keeps us laughing as the weeks go by. She especially made us and her parents laugh when she picked up the photo pictured above and said "papa". Apparently she thought Karl Barth was her grandpa. Barth actually happens to be one of the main reasons we moved to Aberdeen. He's one of the theologians Kyle is studying. In order to understand a little more of my husband's world these days, I read a book titled "Barth for Armchair Theologians" by John R. Franke. Surprisingly I found the book quite interesting. Basically, the book is for the theologically curious...it describes a heavy topic in a concise and witty manner...and it even has pictures! Anyway, I've been reading lots these days and figured I'd share!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Cute!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger George said...

That's Karl Barth? I thought it was Orville Redenbacher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home