Thursday, November 02, 2006

on the move

well, we moved into our flat yesterday. It's quite nice, except for the dirty wet rag smell we can't seem to get rid of...but I think I'll do a monster clean tomorrow and we'll see if that takes care of it.

Anyway, our internet will not be hooked up for another week or so, who knows. So we'll be spending more time at the internet cafes...which my favorite one is pictured below...I'm sitting inside the cafe in the first photo, and the other one is from just out side the door

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


They have excellent soups and scones...and it's one of the only places you can order a Chai (which is kyle's favorite). The shop also sells used books and has one of the best rates on internet use. I just realized I am sounding like an advertisement. My intention was just to let you all know where we spend our time, and places that make us feel at home...where we will likely take you as well when you come visit :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

What a cute place. Love the name of it, too.

Have a good weekend in your new flat!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Alison Strobel Morrow said...

How cute! Man, I love little places like that. I know y'all love your Starbucks, but gimme a funky independent place like that anyday. :)

Can't wait till y'all come home, we miss you!! I think Abby will be driving us to the airport to great you if she keeps growing up as fast as she has been...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home