Saturday, November 07, 2009

So thankful for sunshine!

Well, it is Saturday morning and the sun is creeping through our windows. For the past couple weeks the view from our windows has been something like the picture below...

Most mornings as we leave the flat, we find a dark, cold, and wet Abedeen. However, one morning this week the sky was completelly clear...so nice!

Earlier this week at work I had a quick coffee with a friend. We sat outside on a bench and just let the sun fall on our faces. Yes we wished we had sun glasses on, but it was still pretty awesome. My office is in this building.

It rained when I left work that night, of course!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

yeah for sunshine! Happy Saturday to you both. Our California Fall has started here. I have missed my sweatshirts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home