Monday, September 28, 2009

Kyle's new task...


Making me dinner! This past week was a bit crazy. Monday was a 10 hour day for me at work, which did not inclue my commute. I phoned Kyle around 5 and told him to eat without me, unless he wanted to try and roast a chicken for the both of us. And he did! All by himself. I didn't even give him any hints. For those of you who know Kyle, you know how impressed I was coming home to a yummy roasted chicken. He actually ended up making dinner 3 times last week! I might like this new routine...

4 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

He learned all his cooking skills from me! Lee

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Leslie Strobel said...

Wow!
I'm so impressed!

It looks really yummy, Kyle!

Maybe you should make Christmas dinner.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger The Morrows said...

I'm impressed--you've domesticated a Strobel man!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmm....hot fudge.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home