Friday, October 09, 2009

What is going on these days?

Well, it is now Autumn.

And we're still drinking coffee...

We have actually seen quite a bit of sunshine; however, the winter coats are making their way out of the closet.

The weeks are zooming past without much reflection. I will eventually post some thoughts about the beginning of my first semester of teaching, but right now I'm just thinking about our adventure to Inverness tomorrow. We will likely enjoy the train ride, and then have a relaxing weekend with the cousins. I'm sure we'll have some fun and random stories for you!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Guys, I'm so glad the UK has figured out coffee since I was studying there. You would have half the pictures otherwise...or be converted to tea, like me.

It's fun to read your updates and see your pictures! The book is plugging along (er, I'm plugging along and the book is coming with me...)

Traveling mercies!
a.

(PS--the Starbucks in Inverness is in the little indoor mall at the city centre.)

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Kent & Brandy Millen said...

Greetings from The Cheesehead to an Intellectual Scott...We miss you guys state-side. We trust that studies and work are going well. God Bless, The Millens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home