Thursday, September 06, 2007

"Its good to hear people laugh!"


Imagine Jenn and I sitting on the bench pictured above, laughing hysterically about something I now cannot remember (obviously it was important!). Then a women walks past us, turns around and stares at us and then turns back and continues on her way. Jenn keeps laughing, I stop because I think we're disturbing the peace or something, the women keeps walking, but then turns back around to look at us again, and then says "its good to hear people laugh". It was cute.



There was much laughing during Jenn's 10 day visit. I specifically laughed when she decided to walk to the front of the boat (pictured above) while we were on a tour of Loch Ness. Yes, it was very cold, and she was crazy enough to get herself soaked!

This is me trying to be Mary Poppins. I'm looking at River Ness. The picture was taken by Jenn, standing near the church pictured below.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Alison Strobel Morrow said...

You are frighteningly good at that Mary Poppins heel-clicking-in-midair thing. Did you take classes or something?

That comment is really funny about hearing people laugh. But she's right! I love hearing people laughing a good, hard laugh. Not just a heehee kind of thing, but a full-on, nearly-gonna-pee laugh. Does a heart good. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home