Saturday, February 09, 2008

Change



Well, my third week of work has ended...and I'm still adjusting. I find myself wishing this phase of life would pass by quickly, but then I realize I should be still and enjoy each day in its fullness.



When I look at these trees I think how different they will look when we leave Connecticut, and I am also reminded how much well will grow from these few months on the east coast.

Stay tuned for some new travel pics. We have a visitor arriving next week....and I think she'll inspire us to venture out of town!!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Alison Strobel Morrow said...

*hugs* I wish it wasn't such a struggle for you right now. I'm praying for you! Beautiful pictures, though--and who's coming to visit? Jen? I remember you saying someone was coming but I can't remember who.

Glad to see another post up, though--I was beginning to think y'all forgot you had a blog! :)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger The Green Family said...

We sure can't wait to have you guys back in Aberdeen! We miss you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home