Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to work

Hello everyone. Well, after a crazy couple of days, Kelli and I are getting settled into a semi-normal routine out here in New Haven. The real schedule won't start until next week when Kelli starts working and when we move into the place where we will be living for the next 4-5 months, but we are starting to feel much more at "home" here.

Basically, when Kelli will be off working, I will be frolicking around Yale. By frolicking I of course mean reading and photocopying. I am currently working at the JEC - J = Jonathan; E = Edwards; C = Center. I have at my finger tips the greatest resource center for my topic, so I do a lot of reading and accumulating.

The JEC is located in Yale's Divinity Quadrangle:

Now, what is nice about the Divinity Quad is that it is pretty self-sustained. It has its own bookstore, chapel, and library. But, from time to time (such as today), I have to go "down the hill" (downtown), and use one of the libraries there. Today, I was in the bowels of the Sterling Library on a microfilm machine (as you do). Here it is:


2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Mike H said...

Kyle,

Mike Harper here, a classmate from Biola. I'm teaching at a small college in Kansas, Southwestern College. I'm trying to finish my dissertation at the University of Arkansas. I wanted to see if you had any interest in lecturing and teaching at an event we have scheduled next February here. Get in touch with me at mike.harper@sckans.edu

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Amy, Andy and Ainsley Odle said...

Hey guys. Glad to see you made it safely. It was great to see you in Indiana too! Just thinking about you and missing you as I walked by your flat today. :( Hope to hear from you soon.
Amy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home