Monday, January 07, 2008

We arrived!

Well, we finally arrived in Connecticut. Oddly, it looks as though we brought Scotland's weather to California, and California's weather to Connecticut. It was 60 degrees today!

We've walked around Yale a bit, which is incredible, and I poked my head into the Edwards center. I will start tomorrow and I am really excited. I think this will be an incredible time for my work, and a fun time for Kelli and I.

To fill you in on the rest of the trip, we had (fortunately) a reasonably uneventful time. We, once again, had a great time meeting up with friends along the way. Our last night on the road was interesting, because we put a price into priceline.com and had it pick a place for us to stay. Priceline picked a hotel that, in the 1920's, was a 5 star hotel, but now is rated at 3 stars. Basically, it was a 5 star hotel that didn't change much since the 20's, but was really cool anyway. I guess it hosted the 1938 PGA championship, and was a favorite place of Jackie Gleasen and Sam Snead. Crazy. Well, here are some pics!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home