Saturday, August 07, 2010

The road trip

Well, the journey from Southern California to Colorado took us about 18 hours, split over 3 days of driving.

We intentionally made frequent stops to allow my pregnant body to stretch.

I didn't take any photos in California, Nevada, or Arizona. I was pretty out of it during our first day of driving. However, once we hit Utah, I just had to pull out the camera...so many beautiful sites.

And, then we hit Colorado.

And, yes, it is quite colorful.

After crossing the border, we drove another 4 hours to reach "home".

Coffee was necessary at this point for Kyle, and I was ready for my second lunch.

We've been quite entertained by the skies the last few days...thunder storms, hail stones, clear blue skies, and all sorts of crazy clouds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home