Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chillin

It hasn't taken long to have our first barbeque back in the States. We are at Kelli's family's house and they decided to get a new barbeque - and we were more than happy to help them eat some hamburgers.





We have also enjoyed getting to know the new puppy - Tigger - who has been fun.



Tigger seems to think that if he follows me around he will be well fed. Probably a pretty safe assumption!



Other than that, we've just been chillin in Bakersfield since we've arrived a couple of days ago. We are trying to get over jetlag and trying our best to relax a bit. We'll have some more updates soon!

2 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmmmm, barbecue......

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Kait Dugan said...

Hi, My name is Kaitlyn and I stumbled across your blog when I found the "Theology Forum" blog. I know this is entirely random, but I noticed that you, Kyle, attended Aberdeen University and that you and your wife lived there for a few years. I am planning to apply to doctoral programs in the fall (I am currently a second-year theology student at Gordon-Conwell). I have been trying to decide whether or not I should pursue an M.Phil. or Ph.D. at Aberdeen, but I am leaning toward the former. I would like to study Barth and Luther. Do you think it would be possible to ask both of you a few questions about the program at U of A and what your experience has been living in Aberdeen? Again, I realize this is really random and you don't know me but it would be delightful to converse with someone who is from the US and has studied at Aberdeen. Please let me know - my email is kaitlyn.dugan@gmail.com. I pray this finds you both well!
Grace,
Kait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home