Monday, February 02, 2009

Sea foam is NOT green!

I just got back from a run along the beach. Its been snowing on and off all day, so when I saw these big white puffy foam things flying at me...I just thought it was snow. But no, it was foam. Lots and lots of foam...like the dolphins were taking a bubble bath in the north sea. Random, I know. The sea was absolutely mad...waves moving all sorts of directions. I've posted the picture below to point out the lighthouse. Today, unlike the picture, waves were crashing and splashing the TOP of the lighthouse. Craziness...it was mad I tell you. Words really cannot describe it. I would have taken a picture; however, our camera is broken (to be explained in another blog). So, imagine the sea looking completely the opposite of the stillness you see below.


4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Kent Eilers said...

Another camera broken? Can't wait to hear that story.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Leslie Strobel said...

Yes...I 'm anxious to hear about it as well, especially since I was witness to the last breaking.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Take a picture of the broken camera and post it. Oh, wait....

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Michelle Swidrak said...

Yeah! So great to be able to keep up with you guys! I also have a blog and if you go to mine there is a link to Bri's (JOy in the Journey). Crazy... it's been 10 years, ugh.. I feel old. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home