Thursday, January 29, 2009

One day at a time...


God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time,
accepting hardship as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

Reinhold Niebuhr

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Allison M said...

Hi friends...you are LOVED!! We should get together soon.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Kent, Tammy, and Hannah Eilers said...

Hope all is well. Thinking of you both! (We love you too!)

XOXO

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Alison Strobel Morrow said...

I didn't know there was more to that saying past the "serenity prayer" part. I really needed that today. Thank you for posting it. :)

*hug* LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home