Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back on our feet

After having some sort of cold or virus for 3 weeks, Kyle and I finally feel a bit normal these days. I think the beginnning of spring has definitely helped, and the fact that the semester is almost over.

I managed to get out for a little jog this weekend, which was more of a walk than a jog, but it was great to smell fresh air and capture some early spring photos.

These photos may look familiar, as this particular jog was on one of my regular routes. The bareness of the trees actually surprised me. I guess I usually avoid this trail during the winter because of all the mud. And since flowers have started popping up, I assumed the trees would have leaves again. I'm still getting familiar with proper seasons, and that each bit of creation has its own time for blossoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home