Monday, May 25, 2009

California Sun

Kelli's skin matches her dad's white shirt. She has officially taken on the British tone of skin. I was elected to grill some steak and make my famous (famous to me) honey-blackened salmon. It was a beautiful day, which basically means it was a typical Southern California day. Kelli and I are both feeling a bit better...steak always helps.

We've gotten a chance to hang out with both our little nieces, and here is a shot of Penny Jane, who is hilarious. I'm not sure what she is doing here, but there is a good chance she is doing some free-style crawling.



Here is Penny with Abby playing around in our backyard.


We have a little put-put green in the yard that the kids love playing with. Penny seems to be using the flag for some other purpose than I understand. It looks like she is attempting to use the flags as something like ski poles on the green. Golf might want to look into using this as a way to throw a curve in the game. I can just see Tiger out there with two poles trying to hit the ball.



I had to go out there and show them how it is done. The key to golf is the outfit. And being able to wear sweet and awesome outfits is the very reason I have gone into academics.



I think the woman's scarf really makes the outfit.






1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hey- Kelli that skirt looks way better on you than it ever did on me. glad to see its finally getting used. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home