Monday, May 12, 2008

Motorcycles are everywhere!!!

Well, as you know, we are on the road again. We've had a bit of rain, some crazy hair, and all in all it has been a good trip thus far. My sinus infection is slowly waning, which always makes things better, and we are booking it for a meeting in Colorado.


To be fair, I think I need to mock an American sign (since I have been known to have a laugh or two at a Scottish sign). So early on in our drive, I saw a flashing (and somewhat of an alarmist) sign, that read: Motorcycles are everywhere!

My first thought, of course, was..."?!" Fortunately, that provided me with plenty of thoughts of motorcycles trying to take over earth for the rest of the trip....which provided some nice fodder for daydreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home