Monday, July 27, 2009

I think I can, I think I can

We are currently watching a Harry Potter flick, which reminded me that we need to continue with our string of blogs from the west coast adventure. We saw the train and track that is featured in the films. It was pretty cool, even though we didn't get a great view. Just the excitement of waiting for the train to peak out from behind the hills, and then hearing the train chug away before it actually came into view was enough to make us glad we made the quick trip from Oban to the Glenfinnan Viaduct.


After seeing the train, we climbed up the Glenfinnan Monument to catch a different view of the viaduct.



A classic Scottish day...beautiful in its unique way

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

very cool, I must admit I'm a closet Harry Potter fan and would have enjoyed seeing the train as well. oops I guess the secret's out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home